There are four primary ways LEA representation can add value to your bottom line:
- LEA REPRESENTS YOU, NOT THE ENERGY SUPPLIERS. This is a form of Energy Self-Defense. Having experienced professional representation ON YOUR TEAM AND LOYAL TO YOU can help you successfully navigate many technical issues, such as understanding complex contract language and differentiating between suppliers. LEA can also provide a cost benefit analysis of your procurement options, and offer you a deep understanding of energy markets to help you procure the best rates through a risk-appropriate supply agreement.
- LEA HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND THE OPPORTUNITIES AND THE RISKS IN THE ENERGY MARKETS. LEA provides you with explanations of ALL types of retail supply options and a clear understanding of market factors and conditions. With this guidance, together we can select the supply type that provides the most savings while appropriately managing your financial and operational risks. When warranted, we continue to assist you in managing your risk through custom-tailored hedging strategies that we develop with you.
- LEA NEGOTIATES LOWER RATES. LEA’s experience with competitive RFP processes allows us to obtain highly competitive commodity pricing in fair and transparent processes. In negotiating supply contracts and knowing where costs can be hidden, we will help you avoid unexpected costs and liabilities.
- LEA CAN SAVE YOU VALUABLE RESOURCES. By engaging LEA to handle energy procurement and/or data management activities you free up valuable time for you and your management team.
- LEA’S UTILITY DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES PROVIDE A QUANTUM LEAP FOR CONTROL OF YOUR UTILITIES. LEA’s utility data management services provide turnkey solutions to the complex task of controlling and understanding your utility costs and usage. Our services are designed to reduce your effort required to have a comprehensive management tool available at your desk and tailored to your needs.
The total savings possible through LEA representation can be 5% – 15% or more of your energy supply bills. By providing LEA with your energy usage and cost information we can construct and present you with a tailored value proposition.